Hi,
I want to login to vagrant cloud with my atlassian account. I tried my usual password, didn't work. So I clicked the link to get instructions, no email came. Then I tried to login somewhere else, I got an email with reset button. I resetted my password. Tried to login, still invalid credentials exception was given. So I clicked 'contact'. Yay contact! Except I came into the knowledgebase/FAQ section. So i tried to find my issue...surprisingly it couldn't be found. End of the road...no contact info or anything. So I clicked on the 'exemption' thingie button and I came here.Nevermind, that didnt work. Now I'm here. Yay!
P.s. I can't choose ' Vagrant cloud' from list below (affected product)
so I had to choose something else.
Edit: I couldnt send my ticket to support (because....no idea, expired Bitbucket account or something???) so Im now trying the community boards.
Edit2: @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]can't answer on your last comment (newbie restriction), so I'll answer your question here:
"(To confirm this, is the url ending with .atlassian.net?)".
It's the following URL: https://atlas.hashicorp.com/vagrant
Hope you can help,
Matthijs