After upgrading From Jira 5.1.6 to 6.3.12 and upgrading tempo, I have noticed that in tempo there is no longer a Description of the tickets that the users have worked on.
This was Tempo before the upgrade. The project is the black writing and the tickets that the users have worked on are in red.
Tempo issue 2.PNG
This is tempo after the upgrade.
Tempo issue 1.PNG
When i booted up the old JIRA server (installed the new version of JIRA on a new VM) and looked around I found this check box that has a filter called Activities. When i unchecked it All of the tickets became hidden and I could only see the projects just like on the new server. I cannot find this same setting on the new installation of tempo with the latest update.
tempo3.PNG
The Tempo Version previously to the update were
- Tempo Plugin - 7.6.3 ENABLED
- System Plugin: Tempo Teams - 1.0.6 ENABLED
- System Plugin: Tempo Core - 1.1.2 ENABLED
Tempo plugin versions now are as follows.
- Tempo Timesheets - 7.11.0.1 ENABLED
- System Plugin: Tempo Planning API - 2.0 ENABLED
- System Plugin: Tempo Accounts - 1.3 ENABLED
- System Plugin: Tempo Teams - 2.4.3 ENABLED
- System Plugin: Tempo Core - 2.2 ENABLED
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.