Hello,
we use Jira Server version 8.20.6.
Some files *.pdf or *.asc I'm not able to upload, there is an error message. The file size limit is 100mb. That is not the problem.
I tried to use rest api to upload the files and drag and drop via wegpage nothing works.
I can upload other files without any problem via rest api and webpage.
java.io.IOException: HTTP/1.1 header parser received no byte
Also I get this error on webpage: "File "<nameoffile>" was not uploaded. An internal error has occurred. Please contact your administrator"
I've access to a different jira instance in which I tried to upload one of the "broken" files, there was no problem at all.
Looking into the server logs I'm not able to see the upload. Where can I see the uploaded files within my server logs? Do I've to activate logging first? Is this a known issue?
Kind Regards,
Kris