Hi Guys,
Currently I have configured the JIRA setup in Cloud Windows Server 2012 and the port number is 8980, the service is running fine and all plugins working fine.
But I have one task to do for Example.
Windows Server IP - 10.10.10.10
Hostname - local.example.com
Domain - example.com
All the users login URL example.com:8980 -> Login page -> login success
Now my question
I have registered the new domain name called "jira.example.com" and which is brought in Godaddy I just added Record for this Domain Name jira.exampl.eocm -> 10.10.10.10
If I enter the jira.example.com its showing the IIS page of the windows Server, so its working fine.
Now I want to change the port number to the JIRA the port number must be 80 and If I enter the jira.example.com it should show the JIRA login page, in case if I enter the example.com it must show the IIS page of windows Server.
Please advice to do thanks in advance, hope you all understand my question thanks for the service.