hello everybody
i'm asking for a jira Administrator certification
is it possible ?
if it's the case how can i proceed for it ?
thank you
Atlassian does not have a certification for administration. They do however offer training courses as with all other major partners of Atlassian.
my bad
thanks for your answer
Hi Hanae,
If you are looking for JIRA training, you are on a right place
if interested drop a mail to onkar.ahire postfix with ' at the rate sym' continue with equestind.com.
for more information www.equestind.com
i was just looking for a certification
thanks
hello
I really appreciate your offer but I'm looking for a certification
I will inform interested people
have a good day
Do you have a timeline for when certification is possible? If there is a good link to training pages - it would be swell to have it on this discussion link (hint, hint ;-)
Hi people... this does't make sense.... JIRA must have a certification. It is one of the most important tools in the IT are for managment. Certifications is an important % in the pie from a $$ perspective. Hence, I suggest to start thinking about it. Trainings are not enough.
For example, at this point of complexity in my project, I would need a qualified member certified with JIRA Administration.
Certification is coming in 2016
https://www.atlassian.com/certification/exam-acp-100
It is possible to do it online?
Not a chance. You must go to a test center where measures are taken to eliminate cheating.
Any chance to get certified at Euro summit at Barcelona?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.