I installed this plugin but the console not works, keep loading and never opens. Anyone know how solve it???
Hi @Rafael Costa
This may need some further investigation from our end.
Could you please raise a ticket in Adaptavist's Product Support portal?
Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram
Hello
I have similar issue on our test instance, is it just for console?
In our case all inline editors are not loading (workflow postfunctions, listeners etc)
Matt
Hi @Mateusz Muller
This also may need some further investigation from our end.
Just to check, what version of ScriptRunner are you currently using?
Just updated from 6.47 to 6.50, and it didn't solve the issue. I will create account and ticket now, as it is blocking our development and i can't see any reason for it in logs or browser console.
Hi @Mateusz Muller,
Thank you for the update.
Once we receive the ticket we will review it and update you there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.