Good morning Community,
here I am again with a question, maybe "ordinary" for many of you.
I have to "clear" the groups created in the past by my predecessor in the projects where I am admin.
I don't understand the algorithm behind the creation of groups in Confluence and the visualization of them in JIRA.
In other words: I have several different projects in JIRA but just few in Confluence. I have created groups in Confluence, but these are not replicated into JIRA Projects (or not all of them). See picture below with examples (the first and the second represent the Groups in Confluence, while the third and the forth are related to different projects in JIRA, where is visible that not all the groups are synchronized).
Is there a "rule" or a parameter to be set up in order to view all the Groups from Confluence to JIRA?
Thank you
Amedeo



