Hi!
I use Jira+Xray in my everyday job.
I would like to add the column "Labels" in the results of my test runs report. Is it possible?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Mariana Martins Lopes
according to xray documentation it‘s not listed as available column and no hint that this could be configured.
Nevertheless there is possibility to add configure a test run customfield. Maybe this can be configured as type „label“
see documentation page:
https://docs.getxray.app/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=62267434#content/view/62267434
BestStefan
Any feedback from your side? Tough your requirement seems not to be able to be solved yet please let the community know if this answer was helpful.
Sorry for the delay in my answer.
It hasn't been possible to configure label as a custom field :-(
Mariana
Hello all,
I'm having the same issue. I automated tests in Junit 5 using the xray-junit-extension plugin, and currently the XML test report is being generated and integrated in Jira/Xray.
Nevrtheless, the labels are not created, even when my XML specifically contains it :
<property name="tags" value="EOD"/>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.