I don't want to do any cloud activities using JIRA. I am a one man software business for now and I want all to use Jira locally on my PC. I am not sure if a standalone version exits and it seems all web based.
Hi Chris
Welcome to the Community!
Jira used to be available as a 'server' version, but this was discontinued last year and is now only cloud or 'data centre'.
If you work alone though, you could use the cloud version for free
Hi @Chris Sparks ,
welcome to the atlassian community!
As @Liam Green said, server version has been discontinued. Btw, you can get a data center license and use it on a pc like a data center with a single node.
Fabio
My only concern is data breach on a cloud. It I had a server then it is here at my office and less likely for the world to see.
I would consider this is I can run it on Linux. Then my windows system can be a client. That would work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.