Summary: I am migrating a project from a Jira DC server to another Jira DC server. When I click on the thumbnail I see the "Ouch! We can't load the image." message. However, if I right-click and open the link in another tab, the image is displayed
Description: I have the exported CSV and a directory of attachments. I copied the directory of attachments to the appropriate place on the destination server. I modified the CSV to switch the attachment URL to the new server's base URL for all the attachments. I imported all the issues. Jira added a file for each attachment into the attachments directory which doesn't match the corresponding filename that I brought over. For example, I copied over /usr/local/jiradata/data/attachments/MYPROJ/10000/MYPROJ-123/719984 which is a PNG. After I imported the CSV, Jira created a 11542 file in the same directory. The filetype of this file is 'HTML document, ASCII text, with very long lines'. If I try to click on the image link in the issue, I receive the 'Ouch!' message. If I move 11542 aside (i.e., rename it) and either create a symbolic link called 11542 to 719984 OR copy 719984 to 11542, I see the correct attachment contents, but only if I click on the link and open it in a separate tab. If I simply click on the link I see the 'Ouch!' message again.
Any ideas?