Hello all,
I'm rather new to JQL queries but I am needing to use one in order to produce data recorded within a week, for example, to use a JQL query to show all data entered last week.
What I have got right now that functions are: project = XYZ AND issuetype in (ABC, DEF) AND status = Open ORDERBY priority DESC, updated DESC.
The above will show me all results that are currently on show but when one of those status change for example from "Open" to "Closed" it will disappear from the list as it no longer meets the criteria to be shown.
So what I'm trying to figure out, is there a way to show the data for example from 25/04/2022 to 02/05/2022?
I have looked on here for a while to try and figure out this for example by using "AND updateDate >= (DATE)" but it returns an error so I'm sure if I'm using it correctly.
Any help would be gratefully received, the dates I've put down are in the UK format before anyone gets confused.
Thank you.