How to find all the custom status labels used on a space and filter them by colour?
Hi @Souro welcome to the Atlassian community.
In Confluence, labels are user defined and can be used across the spaces.
With that said, you can view the most-used labels or all labels in the space – or choose See content from all spaces from the cog icon to view labeled content from all spaces in your Confluence site.
Screenshot: The Labeled content page
And I found this from Atlassian documentation if that helps >> You can also navigate to the labels view for a space by entering the following URL (replace SPACEKEY with the space's key):
<your.Confluence.site>/labels/listlabels-alphaview.action?key=SPACEKEY
Hi @G subramanyam I'm asking about status labels that are offered in 6 colours.
How shall I find all those status labels and filter them by colours?
Hi @Souro thank you for the reply.
If I understand your query correctly, than in the Confluence space type /status and find the populated colors with the box. You can type text and choose colors.
Hi @G subramanyam , yes I've done that, now how to find all the status labels create in a space? I know this is possible for plain labels with the labels macro. However, I need to find out about all the status labels used in a space? I need to find out that list for better analysis.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.