One of our clients mailed them saying they are facing issues in integrating JIRA with our product using access tokens. They said that they can’t list their project after adding the token. We are using api doc
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-projects/
By using the api, with adimin credetials api is not listing all projects
Hi @AKA
Are you able to check what the client can see if they login to Jira with their credentials. They will not be able to see projects they don't have permissions for.
They are able to access the specific project in Jira. The problem is that the specific project is not getting listed when called via the search API
same here, I can see projects in jira, but the java api does not list any after a correct authentication with api token.
did you find an answer to your question?
Solved the same issue for myself .. Reason was I did not supply my email address (username) with the PAT I was using to connect. Bit of a rookie mistake but any auth issues will not show and you just see 0 items being returned instead of an auth error. Once I corrected my connection credentials it worked fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.