I want to integrate green tree api in my site
Hi @Sonal Sharma welcome to the Atlassian community.
Good to hear that.
But what is the Greentree api?
And what's your site to integrate?
And why do you want to integrate?
What error message are you receiving during integration process to your Atlassian site?
But what is the Greentree api?https://jubbly.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GTAPI/overview
And what's your site to integrate?https://dev-site-1.dev3.seadan.com.au/And why do you want to integrate?Manage data using greentree apiWhat error message are you receiving during integration process to your Atlassian site?https://prnt.sc/l5vR1ndeytO3
How do I get access to the Greeentree API documentation?
When I click the link above I get a message saying I don't have access
Ahh, I see, you've been reading the Greentree docs, which are held in a Confluence, looked for help, and hit "help with Confluence" instead of "help with Greentree".
You'll need to go back to the docs and find the right people to talk to. We can't help you with this question, only really using atlassian stuff in general.
Thanks for the response - Actually I was looking for the Greentree docs which are no longer here
FYI Greentree API docs have been moved to https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/gtr/API+Documentation
Yep, looks like they've re-arranged everything. Glad to see you've found it all though!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.