Hi!
How i can migrate from jira 4.4 with MySql to jira 6.4 with PostgreSql?
I use these instructions:
(
- Upgrading JIRA (no change of database) - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Upgrading+JIRA
- Changing the database - see the database parts of https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Migrating+JIRA+to+Another+Server (it's basically down to "export data, point JIRA at new empty database, import data", but you need to check over all the steps in there))
)
But i constantly have error: (ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00).
My actions:
1) I backup my data (xml file) from JIRA 4.4 with MySQL DB. — OK
2) Install JIRA 6.4 with MySQL. — OK
3) Restore data from xml backup. — OK
4) Backup data (xml file) from new JIRA 6.4 with MySQL DB. — OK
5) Install PostgreSQL 9.3 (supported by jira). — OK
6) Stop JIRA 6.4. Delete dbconfig.xml. Start JIRA 6.4.
7) Configure connection with PostgreSQL DB. — OK
8) On next configuring step i choose "Import data". — OK
9) Type backup file name. Insert license code. Start restore. — OK
10) I see parsing process. After few seconds i getting error message.
Any ideas?
Thank you!