I need to set Security Level for over 100,000 issues. Bulk change 1000 at a time or Jira Automation constantly timing out are both terrible. It seems like I ought to be able to run larger batches via Jira CLI, but I can't get it to recognize the Security Level field by name or id (security).
Some commands I've tried (also variations with and without single and double quotes):
acli --action runFromIssueList --jql "project = CAPS AND 'Localization Help' is EMPTY" --common "--action setFieldValue --issue @issue@ --field security --value 10602"
acli --action runFromIssueList --jql "project = CAPS AND 'Localization Help' is EMPTY" --common "--action setFieldValue --issue @issue@ --field 'Security Level' --value Internal"
I always get an error that the custom field "is not defined or not valid in this context." I think this might be because I'm on Jira 8.22 and Security Level is a system field? Anyone know how to get this to work?