I have a servers that I'm working on discovery objects within the organization - a set of servers to begin with. The scan is able to scan the servers, gather information, it creates the two xml's with the data, states that it creates the zip file - but then errors out - since it is trying to move the file. I'm not sure why it is trying to move it, and where it thinks it needs to move it. I'm aware of the bug that Insight Discovery has, with the file export directory, but I have verified the setting is there, and validates to be the "scans" directory.
Not sure if anyone has seen anything like this or not, thought I would ask.
The end of the discovery log:
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Full scan time 45500 seconds with 3 threads.
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : -----------------------------------------------
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : saving file: 30628_00001_Hosts_2022-05-02_1349_0396.xml to folder
\Insight\Discovery\scans | binary = False
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Start package process for: 30628_00001
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Adding file 30628_00001_Hosts_2022-05-02_1349_0396.xml to package.
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Adding file 30628_Discovery_Settings_2022-05-02_1349_0922.xml to package.
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Finish building package:
\Insight\Discovery\scans\30628_00001_2022-05-02_1349_0809.zip
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Deleting file:
\Insight\Discovery\scans\30628_Discovery_Settings_2022-05-02_1349_0922.xml
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Deleting file:
\Insight\Discovery\scans\30628_00001_Hosts_2022-05-02_1349_0396.xml
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Start transport process.
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Transferring file 30628_00001_2022-05-02_1349_0809.zip to export path
\Insight\Discovery\scans
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Could note move file : 30628_00001_2022-05-02_1349_0809.zip
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Exceptions:
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Could not find file 'D:\Insight\Discovery\scans\30628_00001_2022-05-02_1349_0809.zip'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at Insight.Discovery.Logic.FileTransfer.TransferFile() in C:\Source\discovery\Discovery\Logic\FileTransfer.cs:line 78
5/2/2022 1:49:46 PM : Finished transport process.