Hi
I'm having issues with confluence server with expired certificate. How can I renew and what are the steps I need to follow?
thanks
Ramesh
Hi @rckonda
also a welcome to the Atlassian community.
First of all, you need to get a new certificate, probably from the same source you got it last time. If you don't know where that is or want to switch, I can recommend Let's Encrypt.
If you have your certificate, it really depends on the setup you have for your Confluence Server/Data Center.
Hope that helps,Matthias.
Hi @rckonda ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You need to install new certificate on the jdk server side using the following guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf59/running-confluence-over-ssl-or-https-792499769.html
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!You can find detailed steps of requesting and configuring SSL certificate at - Running Confluence Over SSL or HTTPS
Hope this helps!
thank you
thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
I need to support
To mitigate Certificate Expiry situations we have developed a small Jira app which create an issue to renew x days before expiry. It works with Jira and Jira Service Management (Service Request, Services, Organizations)
You can find it on marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1235426
Kind regards,Samuel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.