How do I rearrange items within a page?
Hi @CE75 ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
It all depends on the content of the page. You should go through the below page. It has very good information on organising content on your page.
I hope the above page will answer your questions. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
@Srinatha Tondihal is absolutely right with the link above, if you are using Confluence Server, @CE75 .Because this question is tagged unknown-hosting-type, here is the Confluence Cloud documentation just in case: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-formatting-to-your-page/
@Elizabeth Barr , Thanks for sharing this cloud documentation. I am a server user so unknowingly i keep sharing info about server. I will keep this in mind from next time.
Have a good weekend.!
We make a good TEAM, @Srinatha Tondihal ! Between us, we have it covered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.