Hi! I'm new to Jira and am wondering if anyone can provide some tips, tricks, or recommendations on add-ons for neuro-divergent (ie ADHD or Autistic) brains? I've heard great things about Tiimo but I don't think it integrates with Jira.
I think this is the same tips as for everyone: Configure your Jira to be focused and without clutter.
I have worked with several people with different aspects of the autism spectrum, and they have had no problems once things have been set up properly. My experience is that the rituals and processes are more of a hindrance than the tool.
Here are two posts on the topic I see in the Atlassian Blog (a bit old so you may have seen them already)
Can the future of tech include Autism Spectrum Disorder?
“I’ve been fired more than you’ve been hired”: tales of neurodiversity in the workplace If you find anything useful on this topic please bring it back here I will follow along!
I am Autistic and Jira helped me to become an agilist, a Scrum Master and familiar with project management with Jira.
It was a great personal overcoming.I became more agile and organized.
Thanks for your comment.
If I find anything like the warning.
Until later.
Spot on. Sometimes, the frustration stems from the initial set ups, kts delayed and once given acceess and see the tool in action, it is comforting.
Can
Autism autistic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.