Hi,
I want to see all the hours I have booked/reported into different Jira tasks (time tracking of my work in Jira).
How can I do that?
Hi Rosen,
One way is to simply create a filter and include your time tracking columns. If that falls short you might want to consider one of the many time tracking out on applications. I use one for my needs.
Hi @Rosen Kostov
If you are on Jira Cloud, I can suggest the following.
The report with time-tracking history (time spent log) is available with the Issue History for Jira add-on. Here you can add time spent field as a grid's column and monitor how time is logged. Filtering by project, sprint, assignee, date range, and others is available.
*The app is developed by my team. Let me know if you have any questions.
Here is also an article on this topic:
How to get time spent log for a specific period
Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately, our user interface is different to what you show above, in the screenshot.
So no, I cannot use your advice. But thanks anyway :-) !
Thanks for your advice.
Unfortunately, I do not understand:
- "create a filter and include your time tracking columns." How is that done?'
- "one of the many time tracking out on applications. I use one for my needs." What do you mean?
You can create a filter under Advanced issue search (click in the search bar to find this). Here is an example...
There are a number of good time tracking addon apps in the Marketplace - here is a quick search there - Cloud Time tracking . I use Time Reports for Jira Cloud. But there are others for sure. Yullia mentioned one from the company she works for as well.
It's ok. Maybe it will help someone.
The screenshot above is displaying the report you can build within the add-on, it's not something you have by default. The app works for Jira Software, Jira Core, and Service Desk. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
Unfortunately, the Time Spent column shows the total time spent on the issue by any user, it's not specific to a single user (unless there has only been one user that has logged time). I have written a piece of automation (in another application) that takes a JQL statement like: worklogAuthor = currentUser(). This at least only returns the issues where the current user has logged time. Then I loop through the worklogs of each issue returned and check to see if the that specific log is from the author that I am looking for. If that's the case I add it to a variable and sum it up.
If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.