Hi all. I shall try this question again, in case my response got missed.
I am trying to migrate an on-prem 5.7 instance, to the Cloud. As my instance was old, I first exported all of my spaces to zip files. I then shut down that instance, and spun up an intermediate 6.15.10 instance on a laptop. I imported the first (and largest) of my spaces onto that laptop, exported it again, and then imported it into the Cloud instance.
This went well, but when I looked at the space on the Cloud, I could see that all of the pages were listed as having been edited by a user who had since been deleted. And if I look at a page (for example, our pets' vaccination record), there is no 'edit' button anywhere that I can see.
So I tried again. I deleted the space from the laptop, and from the Cloud. I then went to the laptop instance, and created two users (since that's all I need) with the same e-mail address, same password. I then did the same on the Cloud instance. Again, I took the zip file, imported it to the laptop, exported it from there, and re-imported it to the Cloud.
Same result. I cannot edit any of the pages, and the users are listed as being 'deleted'.
Is there some way I can get all of my data, all of my users (well - 'both' of my users) from the old 5.7 instance, via the 6.15.10 instance, and onto the Cloud?
Thank you.