Hello,
My confluence instance has an old plugin which is not compatible with the actual and future confluence versions. All of the functionality of the plugin can now be done with Confluence standard functionality.
But there are a lot of pages using the old plugin. My question is how to change the old pages. On ~600 pages one module is used and this should be deleted with content (rest of page has to stay).
On ~1000 pages the module container should be deleted, but the content of the module should stay.
1600 pages is to much to edit by hand, so I need an automatic way.
I wrote some MySQL commands which do these jobs. But one small error on a page and I destroy the whole page content (by destroying the storage format), so manipulating the database directly sounds problematic.
How did you uninstall plugins and remove the used modules on pages?
Is there a way to do this programmatically with an addon? Is there a way to check all confluence pages for their storage format so I can be sure my scripts worked fine on every page?
I hope someone of you had the same problem earlier and can help me.
Regards,
Robin