When I export the Feature Backlog, I am no longer getting the Owner column in the export spreadsheet. I do have the Owner column showing on the screen. Any help is appreciated.
@Katherine M. Walker I don't typically run exports via the Backlog so I'm not sure what was previously there. I just ran an export via the Backlog and do not see where an Owner column is displayed. This column will display when running the export via the Features Grid so that may be an alternative option fo you.
If you feel there has been a change in behavior with the Backlog export, you could always submit a ticket with our Support team for them to investigate.
Thanks for your reply. I have used the Feature Grid for export but for my current requirements, I really do need the single csv file provided by the Feature Backlog export.
I would reach out to Support. They would be able to confirm if something changed. And if it did, if it was intentional or may be a bug that has surfaced.
I reached out to support and they have a bug reported and work around for the issue. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.