Hi @Gioele Lai ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
When you are adding this ticket using Jira macro. After you search the ticket , at the bottom you will have "Display options" when you expand that it will show you all the columns to display. Just remove Reporter from there . You can actually keep only colums you want to see. Try that.
Have a good day!
Cheers
Srinath T
@Gioele Lai Can you share a screenshot?
Sure, thanks @branTo be clearer, the issue I am experiencing is not with the Jira Cards in the Jira platform but when they appear in Confluence.
@Gioele Lai ,
You can actually refer the below web page and get an idea about customising columns to display from Jira.
Refer to the screenshot below " To display a table of issues based on a JQL search".
Thanks,
@Srinatha Tondihal Even if I change the options, the card remains as before. However, I have the option of also showing the Jira Macro as columns and these are editable, which helps me with what I was looking for. Thank you very much!
@Gioele Lai Glad to hear that , the information helped. Yes, Jira macro provides a lot of options. To better understand the same you can go thorough the below URL
Thanks,Srinath T
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.