Hi my team uses Atlassian Stash v3.7.4. Is there a way to prevent delete branch from Web UI?
You can use branch permissions to do that. Add branch permissions for the branch and select "Prevent Delete" on that branch.
Do you think v3.7.4 have this UI? from Setting->Branch Permission-> Add Permission I do not see any list options, much less "Prevent Delete".
Could it be Atlassian miss configured? Thanks for you quick reply James
I am not sure of the exact version but Atlassian cannot mis-configure it, if it is there.
Just to make sure, you are admin on the repository, right?
Yes I am the admin on one repo (belong to my team). I am enable hooks, require Pull Request.
I think our version is too old. Thanks
I'm on Stash 3.10.2 and the option is there...
Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 12.41.04 PM.png
Tim,
I copied from web ui Atlassian Stash v3.7.4 yours 3.10.2 so I guess your is older?
please confirm your version so I am not getting confused.
Or could be a proof that 3.10 has this feature James
oops I think I misread your version number somehow. Yeah, mine is on 3.10 and it has the feature.
looks like it was a 3.10 thing: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/stash-3-10-release-notes-776640856.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.