I have 2 table excerpts:
T1 - Platform Table generated by a Jira Filter which contains the following fields:
Issue Type, Key, Parent Summary, Summary, Feature type, Dev Fix Version, NTL Fix Version, Status
T2 - Feature Table generated by a Jira Filter that is just a "parentsof" the Platform Table. There are multiple Platforms per Feature. The Feature Table contains the following fields:
Issue Type, Key, Summary, Epic Link
I am trying to create a table that will merge these 2 tables and give me all of the T1 columns w/ the T2 Key and Epic Link columns
If I use the following SQL, I get all of the Platforms and the Epic Link, but not the Key from the Feature Table:
SELECT * FROM T1 OUTER JOIN T* ON T1.'Parent Summary' = T2.'Summary'
I thought it might be because I have a Key column in both tables. So, I tried the following:
SELECT 'Key' as 'PKey', 'Parent Summary', 'Summary', 'Feature Type', 'Dev Fix Version', 'NTL Fix Version', 'Status' FROM T1 OUTER JOIN T* ON T1.'Parent Summary' = T2.'Summary'
But, this returns an error: "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Key')"