Hi,
I'm looking for the location of mySQL connection string which is the backend for our JIRA Software.
we are in the process cleaning up duplicate users but lost the connection string details.
Need some help
Hi Raju,
External Database connection information for Jira Server/Data Center is stored in the dbconfig.xml file within the installation's Jira Home directory.
Please let me know if I have misunderstood your request as I would be happy to attempt assist further if needed.
Best,
Andy
Hi Andy,
I don't see the dbconfig.xml file in the installation folder.
We are using the version JIRA 7.13.0
Do you think it is any different ?
The file is not in the Jira install directory, it is in the Jira Home directory. That is a configurable directory for each Jira installation.
Sorry Andy, I still cannot find it.
Is there a way I can call you or we can have meeting.
This is my email: rgajji@brightree.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.