Hi, I'm trying to go to jira.atlassian.com but all I get is a ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE. Has the URL changed or is the site down. Couldn't get to it last night either.
It's working fine for me. Address unreachable implies a network error rather than a server fault or rename, it sounds like you're firewalled off from it.
I don't run a local firewall or antivirus (Ubuntu) and I can't seem to find a firewall on the fibre modem (although I assume there is one). Windows box behaves the same but my phone over mobile data works. Do you know of any way to work out exactly where the problem is?
Just set myself up with the google dns (rather than ISP based one) and it now everything works. Strange, can't imagine why the ISP would be blocking this addres (all the other sites I use work just fine)
Try traceroute - it should report where the blockage in the route is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.