I am trying to pull bugs/tickets that have been blocked for more than 1 week. Im trying to pull these metrics using the Blocked For and Blocked Reason but I dont seem to be able to use a date constraint
Hi, Ryan,
While there should be plugins out there to achieve it which others may come in and suggest such as https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211756/time-in-status?tab=overview&hosting=cloud, you could try using a JQL similar to this:
status changed TO Blocked before -7d and status = Blocked
I ran a couple quick tests and it delivered what I was expecting. Let me know if that works for you!
Blocked is not a status we are using in our process. Or workflow goes from Submitted->In Triage->Ready for Dev-> In Development->In Scrum Test->Done->Validation->Closed
Things can be blocked while in any status that I listed above so I was hoping that I could used "Blocked For" and/or "Blocked Reason"
Could you provide a screenshot of your setup in an issue view?
There are several ways to implement the "blocked" behavior and the way to filter it depends on how you're doing it.
Hi Filipi,
I actually continued with my research and ended up using the exact format you provided above. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.