Hello,
I'm running download 4.3.7.
I have a page where the URL changes when I save it. The page uses the HTML macro but otherwise there's very little other content and all of it is quite normal. One of my colleagues recently updated the page and told me:
"It has a mix - it has HTML (in various HTML macros) and then it has JavaScript, included via HTML (incidentally in a separate HTML macro, for neatness) referring to a JS only file attached to the page."
However, this problem was happening before he did his thing, so his work isn't the cause.
This is how the URL should read:
- ourconfluence.com/display/RTM/Converter+Thing+and+Colour+Charts
However, if you edit the page in Chrome and then save it (or just cancel it), you get this instead:
Also, there is no content visible, the page is completely blank.
The only cure for this is to go back through the browse history by two pages. When you do this the URL is correct. Not only that, but the contents of the page have the edits you just made. So they are being saved despite the funny URL and the blank page.
None of this happens in IE or FireFox, which work as expected, and I've never seen this anywhere else in our wiki.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Cheers.