I want to know if its possible to migrate from on premises server to the Atlassian cloud. I am not sure about the vendors of the list provided below:
JIRA Plugins
| RB Supplier - Core 1.4.1 |
| RB Support - Core 1.5.1 |
Confluence Plugins
| JIRA Suite Utilities 1.5.4 |
| Atlassian Chaperone 2.0.4 |
| Atlassian Client Resource 1.2.2 |
| Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Instance Health Plugin 2.5.6 |
| Atlassian Pocketknife API Commons Plugin 0.21.0 |
| Atlassian Timed Promise Plugin 1.0.16 |
| JIRA Working Hours Plugin 1.5.10 |
| jira-email-processor-plugin 1.0.38 |
| Support Healthcheck Plugin 2.3.0 |
| Support Tools Plugin 4.0.2 |
and I want to know about the below two questions:
1.Are the above plugins in the Atlassian cloud too? If so what are the vendor's name?
2. Is it possible to migrate the data/settings too?
Thank you in advance.