Hi ,
I am new to the Atlassian products. How do I know we have Jira cloud ? Is there anywhere in the profile I can validate that?
If the URL is in the form of xxx.atlassian.net then you are on cloud.
xxx will be your specific instance. Typically this will be your company name, e.g. acme.atlassian.net
This rule may change in the future, Atlassian have been promising custom urls (i.e. not xxx.atlassian.net ) for years, and if they deliver, it'll change. If you are unsure, reach for "help -> about" - belt the help question-mark at the top right, and look for "about". In some cases, it's right at the bottom of the panel that appears, in others, it's part of the menu. I'm not going to guess where it might move next time Atlassian update the help options
Good point Nic. I look forward to this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.