Hi Team,
I require to change email template in JIRA, In that template while sending an email I need to add one more custom field in the body of email.
Can it be possible?
Regards, Nidhi
Yes - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/customizing-email-content-185729653.html
For our company we use JIRA cloud together with Jirassimo plugin.
It allows us to have very custom emails and templates (not only emails, as we mainly use Slack for communications)
Hi Sash, I am not working on Cloud instane, this plugin is not supported for server.
Nic..
I have tried the same solution but its not affecting email template.
The field which I wish to add in the template is not there in every project in JIRA, its present in few of the projects? Is it happening because of that?
Its not adding the field in any project,
Well, if the field isn't there, it won't come out, but it won't break it for every project just because the field only exists in one project (you may have errors in your logs when sending mails, but no lost info) When you've changed the templates, have you restarted JIRA? And does the field have data for your example data?
Yes restarted and that field was having value as well.
That suggests that your code changes are wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.