When I create subtask under task issue screen, it will appear all type subtask to chose.
How can I just leave one type subtask
Hi @jiangyu
Yes, edit the Issue Type scheme of your project. Find the scheme used by your project and remove all the subtask issue types you do not want to be created.
You might find this page helpful to get it done https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/associating-issue-types-with-projects-938847092.html
I hope it helps,
Alex
Thanks for your reply.
But I mean , I have different task type in one project scheme, and I want have different sub-task type match my task.
In the same project, when I create task A , in the screen just appear sub-task B.
when I create task C , in the screen just appear sub-task D.
Is that possible?
You won't achieve that with Jira out-of-the-box; however, you can undoubtedly use an app that enables sub-tasks issue types based on tasks issue types.
I, unfortunately, can't recommend one.
Cheers,
Hi @jiangyu ,
in order to hide subtask based on the parent, you can define a Behaviour provided by ScriptRunner. Here an example on how to do that https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.5.9/jira/recipes/behaviours/restricting-issue-types.html
Using builitn features, you can't do that.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.