Greetings!
I have a project I'm playing with in a test environment where I've reached a couple stumbling blocks. I'm new to Jira admin and creating projects from the ground up, but I'm a quick study.
Project:
This will be used for attendance infraction tracking. Supervisors may enter occurrence values of 0.00, 0.25, or 1.00 through a Select List (single choice) field. (Ugh, I just learned that this stores the data as a string. Not ideal.) (Is there a better way? I'd prefer to not let supervisors enter via an open field.) (This is customfield_25002)
Once that's done, I have JQL that will show me all events that match certain filters, but I need a way to sum the customfield_25002 on all matching issues. I think a JMCF field will do it, but I'm banging my head against the wall.
I can't seem to get customfield_25002 to behave as an Integer. I'm not the best coder, so I looked at and tested a few scripts from google (and these boards) to no avail.
I have scriptrunner available, so there's got to be a way to make this happen with the tools at my disposal, but I'm lost. Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance.
I even tried creating a new field I would hide simply to convert the string to int, but can't seem to get anything to work.
To be clear:
1) Is there a way to have a selectable list saved as an integer?
2) How would I sum all values of customfield_25002 but only on issues matching something like :
project = TEST AND issuetype = Attendance AND "Occurrence Value?" in (0.25, 1.00) AND "Absence Date" >= -26w ORDER BY cf[21100] ASC, cf[25001] ASC, cf[25002] ASC, created DESC