Hello,
today I have encountered a strange issue when importing a document (about 320 pages into our confluence). When I tried to import the document, I got finally after the file upload the following error 'You are not permitted to perform this operation'. When I try to import a smaller document about 20 pages, all works fine in the same space. I decided that the issue can be caused by internal content of the document, so I removed all Visio diagrams. Nevertheless there are a lot of images, cross references and several tables. I removed index. When I tried to import the document again, the same error. What can cause this? The document is saved as for Word 2007-2010 - DOCX format. Maybe it is very large (10 Mb) or what?
Please advise.
All the requirements for Office documents are met. The user account has all the required permissions.
Thanks