I have a existing request form that has a custom field type "Customer Request Type" from add on Extensions for JIRA Service Management that is located in the hidden section on the request form with a value set.
I need to remove it as it is not supported to migrate from server to cloud. It fails the migration.
The action section shows Show and Remove links and they are both greyed out.
I hover and it displays the field is required by the linked type.
I check the field configuration and it is optional. I check the create screen and the field is on the screen. I check all the other dynamic form configuration and the field is not used in it.
I do full reindex. does not solve it.
Anyone have any ideas? without re-creating request forms as there are many and have a lot of dynamic form configuration.