Greetings,
situation is pretty simple. I do:
- Create new project.
- Select Software development.
- As template I choose Scrum.
- As project type I select Company-managed.
- In last step I check Share settings with an existing project.
- I select project that also has Scrum template.
- Clicked Create project.
This created new project with settings of previous one. However, these newly created projects don´t have their own Scrum board created.
Causes
This confuses users. To make things easier for them I prepared some "template projects" that have customized settings. However they constantly report to me that their new projects don´t have Roadmap and Backlog. It takes some time explaining it is caused by missing board and then telling them how do they create new project board.
My question
Is there something I missed during "project template" customization? How can I assure that newly created projects will have default Scrum/Kanban board created with them?