https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Missing+Available+Workflow+Actionsimplies that there is an integrity checker at "Administration >> System >> Integrity Checker". But my screen does not show this:
Administration >> System >> Integrity Checker
Version of Jira we are using at the bottom of every web page is: (v5.2.11#854-sha1:ef00d61)
Answered by a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JSP-187183
Hi Brent,
This is present for every version of Jira.
Try typing integrity checker in search box (top right corner) in administration section.
It does not show up. I thought I was given admin rights ... if I don't would that be the cause of it not showing up?
Screenshot showing that the integrity checker is not showing up in the search:
So is this due to my not having administrational priveledges, or the right kinds of priveledges? If so, where would I look?
@Brent,
Do you have project administrator rights or jira system administrator rights ?
Users with jira system administrator rights can see this .
@Dipti,
..../secure/admin/GlobalPermissions!default.jspa page reports that I am in the "JIRA Administrators" group. I hunted around in the Administration pages and could not see explicit mention of "jira system administrator rights". Ok so where does a user go to find out if they have that particular flavor of permissions?
Thanks Dipti.
Brent
@brent,
I am not able to see the ticket because of permission . Can you just post the resolution here .
TIA
Brent or Dipti, was this ever solved? Integrity Checker doesn't show up for me either under Jira Admin.
Per the support ticket I opened on this today, Integrity Checker does not show up if you are not an OnDemand sysadmin (vs. administrator).
https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST-94627
Best, James
Error 404 for the link above.
Help....
Either myself or the link above are lost I only see 404
All the answers from 2014 on this page are out of date. Integrity checker is a Server-only feature now, as far as I can tell from https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Integrity-Checker-missing/qaq-p/30092.
Hey Brent,
'System Administration' is one of the Global permissions and it's visible to you only if you have 'Jira system administrator rights'. You cannot grant that permission for yourself. you should ask your sys admin to do it for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.