Hi. I currently have a Project Automation rule that looks for a specific phrase whenever that phrase is added to the Comments section. This is achieved via a Canned Response that is adds the specific phrase. Once the condition is met an email is sent to a group of recipients. The rule works properly
When: Issue Commented (Rule is run when a comment is added to an issue)
JQL Condition: labels = ICN_NRD AND comment ~ 'CIPHER NON-COMPLIANCE' AND (status in ("Waiting for Customer","Engage Technical Specialist","Approved"))
Send Email
The issue I have is that for each subsequent comment added it keeps sending the emails which I'd like to avoid. The email should only the first time the comment is added.
I tried to find a way to trigger the email via a Canned Response being used but looks like I don't see this available as a field I can use.
Thanks