HI :
After I upgrading Confluence from 5.4.4 to 5.6.3, not only micro code can't find in the insert micro, but also all my previous pages that use micro code all show "Unknown macro: 'code'"
what should I do to show all the code.
thank you
Have you tried re-installing the macro? That usually fixes the issue. It's also a good idea to note the macros you have before you do an upgrade and check it against what list after the upgrade. There are always a few macros that need to be installed.
HTH
Judging from the symptom, it seems that the Code Macro Plugin is currently disabled. Could you please check it under your UPM (Manage Add-On), choose "System Plugin" and see whether Code Macro is enabled or not.
This plugin could be disabled during the upgrade process due to multiple reason such as initialization time out.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
yes, I did disable micro code before upgrading and it is working fine after re-enabled. Thank you very much for your help
Liango
Not a problem at all, it is my pleasure .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.