Hi,
As in the title I explained. Target branch shows differences for already merged changes because of pull request commit id.
Here is merge strategies that we are following :
1. "feature" branch created made same developments
2. "feature" branch merged to "dev" branch by pull request.
3. same "feature" branch merged to "test" branch by pull request.
Until here everything is okay. "dev" and "test" are equal.
Then I decided to develope new feature.
4. I created new branch from "dev"" branch let's call it "feature-2"
5. I made my development and I merged it to "dev" branch by pull request.
6. same "feature-2" branch merged to "test" branch by pull request.
In the step-6, Bitbucket shows changes that are already merged in step-3
How can we solve this problem? As our business requirement we need to follow this branching and merging strategy but it is annoying to see in every commit previous merged changes.
I think this problem is appear because of the bitbucket creates auto commit id for each pull request but still it is not make sense to see previous merged changes in every pull request.