Im trying to create issue in jira when a particular type of incident is created.Im getting this error "{"errorMessages":["You do not have permission to create issues in this project."],"errors":{}}".Please do the needful.
Hi @Divya ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please verify that user used for integration job has sufficiet privileges in JIRA and also at project level. That user should have "Create Issues" permisison in the related permission scheme.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
How should i check if user has the create issue permission or not
You may also want to confirm whether the project has any Issue Level security permissions
@Divya , go to project setting -> Permissions
Are you on JIRA cloud or data center instance?
This worked for me: the TOKEN has to be created AFTER the creation of the project that you want to edit.
Hi Hernan, How do we use that token in ServiceNow to JIRA integration. I am trying with Basic authentication where it asks only username and password.
I found it. I used token as Password. It is working for me.
Hi am facing similar issue, actually am able to create issue when I access API via postman, but via Java RestTemplate am getting Unauthorized error
Hi, I have the same problem... You created your project on free plan for jira sotfware y te funciona bien desde postman? You create your auth with your email and token? Your project is in a jira cloud instance or is a local project?thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.