Hi,
Using JIRA 6.2.2 REST api (/rest/api/2/issue/bulk), I am currently able to create bulk issues for my test JIRA project.
However I could not find any information as to how to update existing issues (in bulk) using REST.
In my request (I pasted it below), I tried to set specific JIRA issue keys so that it would update existing issues but instead, it creates new set of issues while ignoring the issue keys that I tried to set.
Can anyone please help? Thank you!
{
"issueUpdates": [
{
"update": {},
"fields": {
"project": {
"name": "SR",
"key": "SR",
"issues": [
{
"key" : "SR-100"
}
]
},
"summary": "something's wrong",
"issuetype": {
"name": "Story"
},
"description": "something's wrong"
}
},
{
"update": {},
"fields": {
"project": {
"name": "SR",
"key": "SR",
"issues": [
{
"key" : "SR-200"
}
]
},
"summary": "something's very wrong",
"issuetype": {
"name": "Story"
},
"description": "something's very wrong"
}
}
]
}