Ok, so for the dashboard I'm building in google sheets with the "Jira for Google Sheets" extension, I need to pull a lot of data on subtasks, as well as their parent tickets.
Using the standard extension method, I can pull all the subtasks in a single pull because their descriptions all start with the same line. So I can just pull any ticket that matches that condition and I'm set.
Where things get complicated is in pulling the relevant data from their parents. Those have no unique identifying marker I can use, so as far as I can tell that means I'd have to do individual queries for each individual one. I know this can be done with the =Jira() command directly in a cell, but the problem I then run into is that I have to do hundreds of these, which immediately fall apart due to rate limiting. This is the message I get in every cell: "User is rate limited, please try again after some time."
I've tried looking up a way to remove this limit online, but so far have had no luck. Does anyone know how that might be accomplished? Or alternatively, another way to get to this data?