
On the main card, I added 'CBT' value 018 first. Then I clicked the button called Process Work Checklist:
add item "{{%CBT}} Draft Process" to checklist "Process Work", add item "{{%CBT}} Community Testing Process" to checklist "Process Work", add item "{{%CBT}} Final Draft Process" to checklist "Process Work", add item "{{%CBT}} Backup Data Process" to checklist "Process Work", convert all the items in checklist "Process Work" into linked cards using pattern "{cardlink}", for each card linked from an item in checklist "Process Work", set custom field "Card Type" to "PRW"
This created a checklist like this (with a Hyperlink that connects a new card):
018 Draft Process
018 Community Testing Process
018 Final Draft Process
018 Backup Data Process
Each card didn't include CBT "018" by this automation rule:
when custom field "CBT" is set in a card in list "Trigger", for each card linked from an item in checklist "Process Work", set custom field "CBT" to "{customfieldvalue}"
Am I missing anything?