I want to use this template in confluenceWeekly meeting notes template | Atlassian Can someone help me to do this?
@Akshith Kumar are you looking for guidance on how to best use this template, or how to access? If you are looking for access, when you create a new page you should see the templates panel appear along the right margin which will allow you to select the Weekly Meeting Notes Template to apply to the new page.
I want to access this template but I am unable to find this template in the list of templates
is there any way to enable this template?
Templates can be enabled or disabled on a Global or Space Level.
Global: Access Settings -> Global Templates and Blueprints
Space: Space Settings -> Look and Feel -> Templates
If a template is not enabled on a Global level, you will not be able to access it on a Space level. You will need your admin to enable it if it is disabled. Since this is a standard template, it is likely that your admin has disabled it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.