Im trying to show a set of results which is looking for a specific set of part numbers in all statuses except closed.
I can do it without the part numbers but as soon as I put them in it showes me closed records, which makes me think specifying part numbers superseeds the status filter.
Without part numbers works fine.
project = Projectname AND issuetype = "Repair " AND status in (Preparation, Shipping, "At Supplier", Returning)
With part numbers returns closed tickets
project = ASATSS AND issuetype = "Repair " AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Triage, On-Going, Waiting, "Being repaired", Preparation, Shipping, "At Supplier", Returning) AND "Projectname Part Number" ~ J76100004-403 OR "projectname Part Number" ~ J76100004-401 OR "projectname Part Number" ~ J76100004-405 OR "projectname Part Number" ~ J-76100004-403
I feel I need to add a not statement in i.e. NOT (Status = closed) but im not sure where.
if anyone can help it would be great.