What does a JQL query look like that shows all of the activity by a particular user for a specific time?
I want check a user assigned in the past. Now, maybe this user be changed by other user on Jira.
Thanks,
Trâm
Hi Tram,
you can search with a JQL like:
user WAS username DURING (‘2022-04-01’, ‘2022-04-31’)
or using the AFTER and BEFORE clause
user WAS username BEFORE ‘2022-04-31’
or
user WAS username AFTER ‘2022-04-01’
Hi @verraf , thank you for your help. I tried but it was not work. Could you help me with other JQL?
Hi @Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_
sorry my mistake, the query must be:
assignee WAS username DURING (‘2022-04-01’, ‘2022-04-31’)
Hi @verraf , unlucky, I see my Jira have Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'OR' or 'AND' but got 'WAS'. (line 1, character 29)
"WAS" maybe is not work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.